Subject: Concerning your deceitful religious leadership
From: [email-masked]
To: Mehr Management <[email-masked]>
Cc: International Relations <[email-masked]>, The British embassy in Yerevan <[email-masked]>, The American embassy in Yerevan <[email-masked]>, The Russian embassy in Yerevan <[email-masked]>, The French embassy in Yerevan <[email-masked]>, "\"Consulate of \"Israel\" in Yerev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 06:19:23 +0400

I am addressing with this message the Iranians who are being led by
deceitful religious leadership. I will include other recipients as
witnesses to this correspondence.

---

You [the Iranians] intend to celebrate a victory whose true winner is
the Truth. The spirit of the Truth -that is, the spirit of the Lord
Jesus Christ- is with me, His wisdom has enlightened me, and my faith in
Him has strengthened and encouraged me. It is with my authority in Jesus
Christ that I am explaining these things to you.

---

You have a very sophisticated propaganda-machine [1] -recently having
augmented itself with the capabilities of so called _artificial
intelligence_- which your religious establishment shamelessly uses to
its advantage for to maintain its reign over the people of Iran. And
with this propaganda-machine your religious establishment has currently
manifested for itself in the public's awareness a photoshoped-image of a
friendly looking face with announcements attached to it. And this
photoshoped-image -produced by your propaganda-machine- is being
attributed will all manner or positive qualities, which the deceived
mind of the machine's propagandists -most of whom being mentally
deranged women with a pathology of lying- are capable of conceiving, or
-after reaching the limitation of their imaginations- simply take from
the truth which I explained by publishing _the Armenian Article_ [2] in
April and May of 2024, and which they have studied diligently -during
the time when your regime had cut off your people from the Internet- in
order to use it for their own selfish purposes; godless Hollywood
script-writes did use _the Armenian Article_ for their imaginations, and
your propagandists did it also.

Based on the information they found in _the Armenian Article_, your
religious establishment started to churn out an entirely new narrative
for the Iranian people -one based on cultural and historical heritage-
which they previously attempted to suppress, because it undeniably is
related to the millennial-old Persian monarchy, the very same monarchy
which they themselves disposed of in order to establish their own
communist rein instead. Them having disposed of a king desire to show
themselves as if being wise like a king:

Hezbollah vows no return to pre-March 2 reality, congratulates Iran
_Al Mayadeen English website - published on June 15th 2026_
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/hezbollah-vows-no-return-to-pre-march-2-reality--congratulat

Aref, Khatami hail victory, praise MoU with Washington
_Al Mayadeen English website - published on June 15th 2026_
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/aref--khatami-hail-victory--praise-mou-with-washington

Pigs who wallow in their mire are more clean than this your deceitful
religious leadership. Because the uncleanness of those pigs is
outwardly, which can be cleansed with water. But the uncleanness of your
deceitful religious leadership is inwardly, and you can not simply
cleanse that with water. Here is relevant _Scripture_ for you:
_Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the
outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of
extortion and excess. _
_Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and
platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. _
_Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto
whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within
full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. _
_Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are
full of hypocrisy and iniquity. _
Jesus Christ, book of Matthew, chapter 23, verses 25 to 28, King James
version

---

Your propaganda-machine has quoted your Khomeini as having had said that
you are not afraid of military confrontation, but that you are afraid of
cultural dependency; and this statement is not wrong. Back then when
this statement was made the detrimental cultural influence of the West
-it being based on godlessness- was trying to infiltrate the traditional
cultural sphere of the Iranian people; whoredom and pornography were at
the beginning stages of being promoted publicly. And the Shah of Iran
Mohammad Reza Pahlavi apparently either saw no wrong with it, was not
ware of it, or could not do anything about it. But after these
idolatrous Babylonians deposed the Shah [3] and established their own
reign instead, they deceitfully introduced a phallic symbol in the
process of conducting sexual intercourse as the official symbol of Iran,
and which your deceived and hijab-wearing people are currently waving
around publicly by the thousands and thousands, when they are upholding
the flag of Iran. It is an idolatrous symbol, and your Khomeini did
this, not the Shah of Iran!

And this your deceitful religious leadership also had no objection to
General Soleimani being assassinated in Iraq, but instead did their part
in setting up this hero of Islamic people for to be murdered by the
Americans. He was a popular figure, and the religious establishment of
your country saw in his popularity a danger to the continuity of their
own reign.

In so doing your most deceitful religious leadership simply sacrifices
others for their own selfish gains, and they deceive your people with
narratives about what you call _martyrdom_, and the life hereafter.

The spirit has shown me where your people end up when they achieve what
you call _martyrdom_. If your people became aware of what the spirit has
shown me, you would not have a religious establishment thereafter.

But because I abhor lie and deceit, evil machinations, and the
deceivableness of unrighteousness which such deceitful religious
leadership -as your's- burdens a people with, I declare unto you that
with the authority I have in the Lord Jesus Christ, I will personally
see to it that truth-loving, upright and righteous Iranians are released
from hanging upside down in the chambers of hell -as the spirit has
shown me- and are replaced instead with the wicked Babylonians who
currently are hiding in anonymity, behind a glossy photoshoped-image of
a politely looking face with announcements attached to it.

_I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for
evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death._
The Lord Jesus Christ, book of Revelation, chapter 1, verse 18, King
James version

Your deceitful religious leadership has no scruples when it leads your
people into damnation. But _Scripture_ says this:

_He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth
with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and
the faith of the saints._
Book of Revelations, chapter 13, verse 10, King James version

---

Be it known to all -not just the Iranians, but also the other recipients
of this message- all statements and explanations which I have made and
given with _the Armenian Article_ [4], and the armenian version [5] of
it, are signed with my life. That is, prior to publishing the article I
prayed to God twice that if I tell a lie, or explain something which is
not true, or publish something which God does not want, that He may take
my life and thereby prevent me from doing it; because I do not want to
stand as a liar before God. After publishing _the Armenian Article_
three attempts on my life were made -one physical, and two spiritual-
and none of them succeeded in bringing me down. So whoever thinks or
imagines for himself -including mentally deranged propaganda-women- that
he is on the same level from which I am explaining these things, must be
willing to step in the same arena where I have fought my battles. And
for doing so he must sign up with his own life, not with the lives of a
scapegoat-population!

This is written in _Scripture_ about one who has the authority I have:
_No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue
that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the
heritage of the servants of Yahweh, and their righteousness is of me,
saith Yahweh._
Book of Isaiah, chapter 54, verse 17, King James version with Gevorg's
correction

---

Such is the statement that I decided to make after examining the latest
round of propaganda news-headlines.

---

God is not mocked!

Sincerely,
Gevorg
prophet.am [4]

Links:
------
[1]
http://prophet.am/&ldquo;Anything_but_Jesus&bdquo;/#Propaganda-machine
[2] http://prophet.am/
[3]
http://prophet.am/&ldquo;Anything_but_Jesus&bdquo;/&ldquo;Anything_but_Jesus&bdquo;_-_in_Persia
[4] http://prophet.am
[5] http://մարգարէ.հայ